Favoritos de Setembro :: September favorites






Como foi o vosso mês de Setembro? 
Por aqui a mudança para Seul tomou conta dos meus dias e não houve tempo para muito mais. Por aí já cheira a Outono ou estão na outra metade do Mundo onde começa a chegar a Primavera? 
Como manda a tradição ^^ aqui ficam os favoritos de Setembro:

<<< >>>

How was your month?
The weather got colder in Seoul and you can spot autumn colors everywhere. What about your part of the world? Is it Spring or Fall?
Moving to Seoul left me with almost no free time at all but, as always, ^^ here are my September faves:







1. O guia dos introvertidos para limpar a cozinha (aqui). Pensar que passei todo este tempo a achar que era "estranha"/louca e parece que afinal sou só introvertida. O post está engraçado, vale a pena dar uma olhadela.

<<< >>>

1. The Introvert's Guide to Cleaning the Kitchen (here). This post made me laugh. All of this time I thought I was crazy and now, it turns out I'm just an introvert. Totally worth reading.
 

 
http://www.frolic-blog.com/2015/08/what-i-learned-from-being-a-nomad/

 

2. O que aprendi ao viver como nómada (aqui). Novamente um post do blog Frolic. Este tema toca-me especialmente. Acho-o um post bonito, honesto, com os pés acentes na terra e identifico-me com muito do que a Chelsea aqui escreve: " (...) there is more than one way to live life, more than one way to work, more than one way to do just about anything. This is the way that works for me and I understand the privilege I have to even make this decision!".

<<< >>>

2. What I Learned from Being a Nomad (here). This is just another amazing post from the blog Frolic. It's honest, down to earth and beautiful at the same time. Quoting Chelsea: " (...) there is more than one way to live life, more than one way to work, more than one way to do just about anything. This is the way that works for me and I understand the privilege I have to even make this decision!". 

 

 
http://www.thekitchn.com/10-essential-cooking-lessons-from-mom-223626?utm_source=RSS&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+apartmenttherapy%2Fthekitchn+%28TK+Channel%3A+Main%29

 

3.  Dez lições de cozinha (here). Se como eu cresceram com uma mãe que não gosta de cozinhar, estas 10 lições de cozinha são simples e podem ser-vos úteis.

<<< >>>

 3. Ten essential cooking lessons from mom (here). If you grew up with a mom like mine (the "I hate cooking" type of mom)...you'll probably love this link!

 

 
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2015/09/18/the-truth-behind-those-perfect-instagram-pictures/

 

4. A verdade escondida pelas fotos perfeitas do Instagram (aqui). Estas fotos fizeram-me rir perdida! Atenção, como qualquer exibicionista do séc. XXI também eu sou culpada nesta matéria.  ^^  Mas quem é que não adora o Instagram!? Que venha por aí um mês de Outubro em grande! Vamo-nos encontrando nos sitios do costume?

<<< >>>

  4. The truth behind those perfect Instagram pictures (here). Those photos made me laugh so bad. As a 21st century exhibitionist I'm guilty too. But, oh boy... I love Instagram!

Have a wonderful October everyone!

 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...