Que aprendeste com a tua mãe? :: What have you learned from your mom?



O dia da mãe está a chegar e os posts multiplicam-se sobre este tema. A mim estes dias dão-me para pensar e ao navegar pela web surgiu-me esta questão: "Que nos ficou dos ensinamentos das nossas mães?".

Aqui estão algumas coisas que aprendi com a minha mãe:

* Como  "my bonnie lies over the ocean" é uma música tradicional Inglesa antes de ser tocada pelos 
   Beatles
* A fazer a melhor sopa de ervilhas (a única especialidade da minha mãe na cozinha)
* Boa educação e a comer com maneiras (isto foi uma luta dura admito!)
* Perceber que devemos exercitar corpo e mente ("como os gregos...diz sempre")
* Que se vestimos roupa mais barata pelo meio temos que lhe juntar algumas coisas boas
* Compreender que a falsa modéstia é vaidade
* Beber chá de cereja (ainda me lembro como me pareceu intragável na primeira vez que provei)
* O significado da palavra "scone" :P  :)))

Deixo-vos aqui  também este link com ideias para presentes de dia da mãe!

:::

Mother's Day is coming and the post on this topic multiply on the web. These days make me think and I came up with this question: "What have you learned from your mom? ".
Here are some things I realized I learned from my mother:


* "My bonnie lies over the ocean" is an English traditional song but most people
    think it's a Beatles one
* How to make the best pea soup (the only special recipe that my mother has)
* Good education and eating manners (this was a hard fight....I admit!)
* Realize that we should exercise mind and body ("as the Greeks.....she always says")
* If you wear cheaper clothes you need to add at least some few good thing 
* Made me understand that false modesty is vanity
* Appreciate cherry tea (I still remember how awful it was the first time I tasted it)
* The meaning of the word "scone" :P :)))
 

Take a look at this link with some DIY mother's day gift ideas!




   


(Images from movie "The tree of life")


(Também podia falar sobre o que aprendi por oposição ao que a minha mãe me ensinou ;) mas este dia é para celebrar o bom das coisas!)


(I could also talk to you about what I learned as the opposed of what my mother taught me. ;) Never the less this is a celebration day just to remind us about all the good things!) 



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...